February 29, 2012

Guess who's going to Afternoon Tea at Brown's?

Almost three years ago I was scheduled to join family for afternoon tea at Brown's Hotel but my travel plans changed.  The tea room at Brown's is described thusly on its website:
The English Tea Room at Rocco Forte’s Brown’s Hotel serves one of the most famous afternoon teas in London and was voted The Tea Guild's 'Top London Afternoon Tea 2009'.
I have another opportunity in March and am fairly sure my plans won't change so stay tuned for a review. If you have been to tea at Brown's please share your experiences and recommendations.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to have that. Just soothes my afternoon siesta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! I prefer the Asian tea scene, but have heard good things about Brown's.

    We expect a full review when you finally get around to going! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...